The Lost City (Ciudad Perdida is located in the heart of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, the highest coastal mountain in the world. A mythical archaeological site inherited from the Tayrona people. Spectacular landscapes and great hiking. Available in 4 to 5 days with local guides.
- Transport rountrip
- Full alimentation during the trip
- Entrance to the Lost City archeological site
- Contribution to the local Indigenous communities
- Local guide
- Local Insurance
- Expenses not specified in the itinerary
The proposed itinerary may be modified during the trip according to weather conditions (rainy season…).
- Confortable backpack
- Hiking shoes and sandals
- Mosquito repelent
- Shorts and t-shirts
- Long clothes for the night
- Swimsuit and towel
- Bottle of water
- Sun protection
- Toilet paper and soap
Why you choose this package!
- The most popular trek in Colombia
- Departures from Santa Marta Everyday
- Discover Ancient Tairona civilisation